The Runners Program at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists provides participants with the opportunity to improve their running mechanics and flexibility, strengthening, and balance exercises. Evaluations will be performed by a licensed athletic trainer with years of experience treating recreational and experienced runners.
Participants will receive:
- One-on-one musculoskeletal assessment
- Video gait analysis of running mechanics
- Evaluation of current running program
- Education on proper running footwear
- Individualized home exercise program
The cost of this program is $95.
For more information, contact Lisa Klein, A.T.C., at (847) 885-0078 ext. 5511.