MEET ANUBHAV P. JAGADISH, M. D.
Dr. Anubhav Jagadish is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon and specializes in treating conditions and injuries involving the back, neck, and spine.
In his practice, Dr. Jagadish’s approach to spine care and treatment focuses primarily on minimally invasive methods and early mobilization. His strategy yields improved patient outcomes and quicker recovery periods, which is a point of pride for him.
Dr. Jagadish is the team physician for Fremd High School.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Back Conditions & Treatment
- Neck Conditions & Treatment
- Spine Conditions & Treatment
- Spine Surgery
- Work Related Injuries
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- International Society for Advancement of Spine Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- Bachelor of Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctorate of Medicine, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Spine Service, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Barrington Orthopedic Specialists is thrilled to welcome spine surgeon Dr. Anubhav P. Jagadish to its expert team of doctors. Dr. Jagadish is available for patient appointments at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists’ Schaumburg, Elk Grove, and Bartlett locations. Patients in need of experienced spine care are encouraged to call (847) 285-4200 to schedule an appointment.
With comprehensive fellowship training in spine service and surgery, Dr. Jagadish’s practice focuses primarily on performing minimally invasive spine procedures as well as treating traumatic injuries of the back, neck, and spine.
“Through the use of minimally invasive procedures, equipment and techniques, I can ensure my patients’ exceptional surgical outcomes and quick recoveries,” says Dr. Jagadish. “I find it very rewarding to witness my patients reclaiming their active lifestyles, and I look forward to helping more patients in Schaumburg and the surrounding area.”