MEET BROOKE A. BELCHER, M. D.
Dr. Brooke Belcher is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor specializing in the back, neck, and spine.
As a provider, Dr. Belcher is well-rounded, using her expertise to treat patients with the utmost expertise and compassionate care. She takes great pride in working collaboratively with patients and helping them restore full physical function and overall health.
Outside of the office, Dr. Belcher enjoys traveling, running, and spending quality time with her family.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Facet Joint Injections
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Ultrasound Imaging
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Preliminary Medicine, Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- Interventional Spine, Sports, and Pain, Lags Spine and Sportscare, Santa Maria, CA
- Board-Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board-Certified, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine