MEET GINA R. CAHILL, M. D.
Dr. Gina Cahill is a board-eligible, fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon, who specializes in foot and ankle conditions and sports injuries. She performs ankle ligament reconstruction, foot and ankle tendon repairs, total ankle replacement and treatment for traumatic foot and ankle fractures.
Dr. Cahill focuses on restoring her patients to their optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
Dr. Cahill is the Team Physician for Palatine High School.
When she’s not seeing patients, Dr. Cahill enjoys running, hiking, snowboarding, fitness, baking, cooking, and traveling with her husband. Dr. Cahill was a collegiate level gymnast at the University of Oklahoma and continues to be involved in the sport.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Foot Conditions and Treatments
- Ankle Conditions and Treatments
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Ligament Reconstruction
- Ankle Tendon Repair
- Foot and Ankle Bony and Soft Tissue Reconstruction
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis Treatment
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Trauma–Ankle and Foot fractures
- Work Related Injuries
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
FELLOWSHIP TRAINED/ BOARD-ELIGIBLE
- Fellowship Trained Foot & Ankle, Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
SURGERY CENTER AFFILIATIONS
404 North McHenry Road
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089
120 East Higgins Rd
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
929 West Higgins Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60195