MEET NARENDRA R. PATEL, D. P. M.
Dr. Narendra Patel is a Board-Certified Podiatric Foot and Ankle Surgeon. He specializes in foot, ankle, and lower leg deformity and fracture correction, total ankle replacement, Charcot reconstruction, achilles repair and reconstruction, sports injuries and nerve repair.
As a dedicated podiatric surgeon, Dr. Patel focuses on restoring his patients to their optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Patel enjoys photography, traveling abroad, and electronic dance music. Dr. Patel enjoys going on humanitarian mission trips.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Surgical Technology, Triton College, River Grove, IL
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, The New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY
- Diabetic Foot Care & Inpatient Hospital Management, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Diabetic Foot Care & Inpatient Hospital Management, St. Michael’s Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- Podiatric Primary Medicine, New York College of Podiatric Medicine and Affiliated Hospitals, New York, NY
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, Geisinger-Community Medical Center of Scranton, Pennsylvania, Scranton, PA
- Board-Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board-Certified, Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
SURGERY CENTER AFFILIATIONS
Dr. Patel Discusses 3D Bunion Correction Surgery
Dr. Patel Discusses Ankle Arthritis & Patient Treatment Options
Dr. Patel Discusses Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Narendra Patel
864 West Stearns Rd
Barlett, Illinois 60103
404 North McHenry Road
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089
120 East Higgins Rd
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
929 West Higgins Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60195