Our specialty-trained rehabilitation experts at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists provide comprehensive rehabilitation services across all four of our office locations. Our specialized staff, consisting of physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, physical therapist assistants, hand therapists, and industrial rehabilitation specialists, has received advanced training and certification to provide a diverse treatment approach to meet your orthopedic rehabilitation needs.
- Conservative injury treatment
- Pre- and postoperative treatment
- Spine care and management
- State-of-the-art modalities, including ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and iontophoresis
- Certified manual therapy specialists
- Certified strength and conditioning specialists
- Back to Function program
- Wellness exercise programs
- Fitness assessments
- Treatment to facilitate return to activities of daily living and/or work
- Treatment of hand, wrist, and elbow pathologies by certified hand therapists
Industrial Rehabilitation Care & Management
- Work hardening
- Work conditioning
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Ergonomic assessment
- Post-offer screenings
- Fit-for-work tests
- Onsite job analysis
- Outreach Sports Medicine services to high schools:
Why Choose Barrington Orthopedic Specialists?
Our rehabilitation specialists at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists have the training, experience, and expertise to assist in your rehabilitation by customizing rehabiltiation plans to your individual needs. To request an appointment online with a Barrington Orthopedic Specialists rehabilitation expert, please use the appointment box or call (847) 285-4200.