Immediate Orthopedic Care
Immediate Orthopedic Care is
Temporarily Closed in Compliance
with COVID-19 Readiness
What Are The Benefits of A Walk-In Clinic?
If you have an unexpected fall, accident, or sports injury, you can skip a trip to the emergency room and receive immediate treatment from an expert in the orthopedic field.
That’s why we proudly offer an Immediate Orthopedic Care (IOC) clinic at our Schaumburg location.
The IOC walk-in clinic offers the following advantages:
- Expert orthopedic care by medical professionals with specialized training
- X-rays available on-site
- Shorter wait time than at traditional urgent care facilities or emergency rooms
- Faster recovery and return to your active lifestyle
What are the common injuries treated at an immediate orthopedic care clinic?
The team at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists provides timely, high-quality care for all your orthopedic and sports medicine needs. The most common injuries providers treat at the IOC include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Minor Joint Dislocations
- Lacerations and Wounds
- Injuries from motor vehicle collisions
The sooner you receive proper treatment for an injury, the faster you’ll be back to your active self.