Elk Grove Village Office
- Elk Grove Village Office
Doctors at this location
Elk Grove Village Office
Best Orthopedic Care in Elk Grove Village, IL
Barrington Orthopedic Specialists provides an impressive roster of orthopedic surgeons, podiatric surgeons and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists committed to providing exceptional care. Their team of providers serves patients out of the practice’s four locations: Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Bartlett, and Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
With locations all over the northwest suburbs of Chicago, the healthcare team at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists can accommodate patients with convenient access to the care they need and deserve. The practice’s friendly staff, includes the physicians, clinical staff, physical therapists and occupational therapists. Together, they create a welcoming environment where patients feel comfortable while dealing with the road to recovery.
The providers at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists use cutting-edge technology to assess, diagnose, and work with patients to develop innovative treatment plans for a variety orthopedic conditions and injuries. They provide services such as hand surgery, foot and ankle surgery, spine surgery, sports medicine and joint replacement, as well as other specialized surgeries and minimally invasive procedures.
Barrington Orthopedic Specialists offers additional in-house services which includes a rehabilitation department at all locations offering physical therapy, occupational therapy, work conditioning and fitness enhancement programs. Our Schaumburg location offers an immediate orthopedic care clinic, ambulatory surgery center and MRI services.
Each and every patient at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists is in good hands. All of the doctors on staff are experienced, are board-certified or board eligible and participate in their maintenance of certification, and focused on returning their patients to optimal health. They work closely with patients each step of the way, from diagnosis to treatment, involving patients in key decisions in a collaborative effort.
- Posted OnNovember 4, 2023Review Author LoriDr Nourbash is an incredible Dr! He is so detailed, thorough and easy to understand. And he makes you feel so comfortable with his warm smile! He has such concern for all of his patients. My husband is also his patient, having had 3 joint replacements with outstanding results! Thank you Dr Nourbash!
- Posted OnOctober 12, 2023Review Author MichaelVery friendly staff. Dr O’Hara was very friendly and professional. He explained the diagnosis, procedure and follow up thoroughly.
- Posted OnSeptember 21, 2023Review Author KelleyI have been going to occupational therapy for about a month now and seeing Dr Kaitlin Eirich to help get my tennis elbow back to full working order. I have never done physical therapy before, but I am thoroughly impressed with the progress I have made so far! I have a couple of weeks left (6 weeks in total) and I know I’ll be ready to get back into the gym. The front desk staff is very helpful and attentive and all the PT assistants are friendly too.
- Posted OnAugust 1, 2023Review Author JimDr Obermeyer and his staff are fantastic!! From pre op through surgery and post op the team demonstrates their great skills and patient concerns! The physical therapy team is great and keeps the recovery process and exercises controlled and measured to the ability of the patient!! All adds up to a successful surgical experience!!
- Posted OnAugust 1, 2023Review Author AnonymousVery knowledgeable and helpful. Knew exactly what was wrong and was very prompt.
- Posted OnJuly 12, 2023Review Author RehanDr Alvi is very knowledgeable and patient savvy. He is quick to understand patient situation and provides best recommendations. I had multiple surgeries done by Dr Alvi. It was a seamless experience. I would highly recommend him to others.
- Posted OnJuly 4, 2023Review Author JoyceHe was very personable, informative, made me feel comfortable. Answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend him.
- Posted OnApril 27, 2023Review Author LaurenWhat a great experience from start to finish! As a new patient, check-in was smooth and pleasant. The entire staff was very kind and personable, and they don’t make you feel like just a number Dr. Alvi seems so nice, knowledgeable, and I am excited to have him doing my knee surgery!
- Posted OnMarch 7, 2023Review Author GeraldineHe takes time to listen to your ortho concerns then discuss with you ways (if any) to resolve that concern. [
- Posted OnMarch 1, 2023Review Author RhodaMark Levin and his staff are one of the finest medical practices I have ever met. They are kind, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and show great empathy to your situation. They also took care of me on very short notice. I trust Dr. Levin to handle all of my medical needs within the framework of his expertise. I would recommend Dr. Levin in a heartbeat to anyone that required his services!
- Posted OnMarch 1, 2023Review Author JoanneDr Schiffman is so kind, considerate, and Enters into a true partnership with his patients! He is one of a kind!
- Posted OnFebruary 27, 2023Review Author MalcolmDr Obermeyer is the best doctor I have ever met. I had a shoulder injury for 16+ months. I tried multiple things to fix the problem and was hesitant to get a surgery. This was especially after hearing multiple doctors. What I emphasized the most was that I did not care about solving the pain, I cared about solving the problem. Dr Obermeyer listened fully, evaluated the injury professionally, and answered all my questions candidly. I trusted him to do the surgery after seeing his character. Throughout the process, from day 1 evaluation to surgery to post op recovery, Dr Obermeyer and his teams at Barrington Ortho were phenomenal. You can tell they really care about their patients' health. I also want to include that the cost of the surgery and recovery was very fair, especially since you get such a high quality service. Doctor, you changed my life and I cannot thank you enough. I will come only to you for any future jiu jitsu injuries ;) Sincerely, Malcolm
- Posted OnFebruary 22, 2023Review Author RonaldDr Rotstein was very thorough both his exam and answering all my questions. He set up a good plan.
- Posted OnFebruary 16, 2023Review Author LizDr. Alvi replaced both of my hips last year within three days of each other. His work is superb. He is an excellent doctor, who cares about his patients. He takes his time with you and answers any concerns you might have. He also has an excellent team.
- Posted OnJanuary 13, 2023Review Author AnneDr Tashima was very professional, knowledgeable & kind. The office staff were all very friendly & kind, all of which made me feel very relaxed & comfortable!
- Posted OnDecember 5, 2022Review Author RubyVery nice and friendly staffs that make you comfortable. I have confidence and high regard for the surgeon who will be doing my surgery. Dr. Paul Norboush is a very experienced orthopedic surgeon and I trust him to take care of my surgical needs.
- Posted OnNovember 28, 2022Review Author RonDr Jereb was great. Had X-rays taken, assessed my knee and treated my condition during my initial visit. All of the doctors and physical therapists at Barrington Orthopedic are very professional and focus on the patient. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for orthopedic issues.
- Posted OnNovember 14, 2022Review Author CarolynCaring, patient, kind, compassionate man. I like him
- Posted OnNovember 7, 2022Review Author ChristineDr Bernstein is an extremely knowledgeable and caring physician.
- Posted OnNovember 7, 2022Review Author kathyComforting and knowledgeable friendly and takes time to listen!
- Posted On