Sean Jereb, MD
Knee, Shoulder, Sports Medicine
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Sean Jereb, MD
Sports Medicine, Shoulder, Knee
Introducing Dr. Sean Jereb
- Posted OnFebruary 16, 2024Review Author MaryIt was a good experience. Dr. Jereb took the time to answer all my questions which I really appreciate.
- Posted OnFebruary 4, 2024Review Author GailDr Jereb spent plenty of time with me and answered all of my questions. His assistant, Connor, was also very knowledgeable. I’m happy to say I would definitely recommend Barrington Orthopedics and Dr Jereb to others. Thanks for your kindness and expertise in diagnosing my concerns.
- Posted OnJanuary 5, 2024Review Author ScottVery pleasant and explained everything what the issue I'm having
- Posted OnDecember 30, 2023Review Author BonnieI was new patient today and I found all of the staff to be patient, caring and really listened to my concerns about my shoulder. Very impressed. Dr. Jereb talked to me in terms I could totally understand. I definitely would recommend this practice.
- Posted OnDecember 15, 2023Review Author PamDr Jereb is very compassionate and listens to what you have to say. He also is very knowledgeable. He explained what was going on with my shoulder, and u barely felt the cortisone injection.
- Posted OnJuly 10, 2023Review Author DavidVery professional, helpful, and takes time to listen to the patient.
- Posted OnJune 29, 2023Review Author AnonymousMy medical history with Dr. Jereb goes back nearly 20 years to the first ACL reconstruction he ever performed on me. He's great - very professional and caring.
- Posted OnMay 31, 2023Review Author FlipMy medical history with Dr. Jereb goes back for nearly 20 years. He has performed multiple ACL reconstructions on me. I couldn't be happier with his ability to piece me back together after I continually undo all his hard work while playing sports. He explains the injuries and the procedures fully, and always takes the time to answer your questions. You never feel rushed out the door.
- Posted OnMarch 25, 2023Review Author AnonymousDr Jereb has been treating me for over 12 years.I trust him as he has always been professional, caring, and effective in his approach to my needs.
- Posted OnMarch 17, 2023Review Author DavidSuch a wonderful experience. Dr Jereb was patient, listened to everything we had to say and offered positive responses. The staff were equally kind and patient.
- Posted OnMarch 9, 2023Review Author BrantDr Jereb is the best! Takes his time to explain your condition in detail and is very professional.
- Posted OnFebruary 28, 2023Review Author AnonymousDr. Jereb explained my condition very clearly and suggested a treatment plan to help improve my symptoms. He outline several options a collectively we can up with a treatment plan after discussing each of them.
- Posted OnFebruary 22, 2023Review Author JudyWhat a treat I had so much trouble finding a doctor who could lay my fears aside and get some results to making my life functional again. Thank you 💗
- Posted OnJanuary 22, 2023Review Author AnonymousA true professional. I really appreciate Dr. Jereb's engaging, compassionate, and empathetic personality. On each consultation, I don't feel I am being rushed and he genuinely cares for my well being. And if I may add, this observation is pretty consistent with my and other family members experience with BOS physicians; Dr's Schroeder, Mahoney, Jaffey, and Alvi.
- Posted OnDecember 23, 2022Review Author DaleDr Jereb explained what was happening with my knee that made total sense. It wasn’t what I thought I was coming in for but he showed me what was really going on. Very friendly and professional. He offered a quick solution that will hopefully fix the problem
- Posted OnDecember 12, 2022Review Author PamelaThe doctor was on time and was very courteous and professional, and listened to what I had to say about what was going on. I would definitely recommend them to someone who needed them.
- Posted OnNovember 28, 2022Review Author RonDr Jereb was great. Had X-rays taken, assessed my knee and treated my condition during my initial visit. All of the doctors and physical therapists at Barrington Orthopedic are very professional and focus on the patient. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for orthopedic issues.
- Posted OnOctober 26, 2022Review Author AngelaFirst time seeing Dr Jereb. He is pleasant and caring. Thank you.
- Posted OnOctober 26, 2022Review Author MystomacheGreat staff, great facility, superior care for the patients. I have been going to Barrington Ortho for years. First interaction with Dr. Jereb was fantastic. Kudos to his assistant Lisa and the xray staff also. AND the front desk!
- Posted OnOctober 21, 2022Review Author KermitThorough in his explanations and great bedside manner.
- Posted On