Buffalo Grove Office
- Buffalo Grove Office
Doctors at this location
Buffalo Grove Office
Best Orthopedic Care in Buffalo Grove, IL
Barrington Orthopedic Specialists provides an impressive roster of orthopedic surgeons, podiatric surgeons and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists committed to providing exceptional care. Their team of providers serves patients out of the practice’s four locations: Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Bartlett, and Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
With locations all over the northwest suburbs of Chicago, the healthcare team at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists can accommodate patients with convenient access to the care they need and deserve. The practice’s friendly staff, includes the physicians, clinical staff, physical therapists and occupational therapists. Together, they create a welcoming environment where patients feel comfortable while dealing with the road to recovery.
The providers at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists use cutting-edge technology to assess, diagnose, and work with patients to develop innovative treatment plans for a variety orthopedic conditions and injuries. They provide services such as hand surgery, foot and ankle surgery, spine surgery, sports medicine and joint replacement, as well as other specialized surgeries and minimally invasive procedures.
Barrington Orthopedic Specialists offers additional in-house services which includes a rehabilitation department at all locations offering physical therapy, occupational therapy, work conditioning and fitness enhancement programs. Our Schaumburg location offers an immediate orthopedic care clinic, ambulatory surgery center and MRI services.
Each and every patient at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists is in good hands. All of the doctors on staff are experienced, are board-certified or board eligible and participate in their maintenance of certification, and focused on returning their patients to optimal health. They work closely with patients each step of the way, from diagnosis to treatment, involving patients in key decisions in a collaborative effort.
- Posted OnFebruary 19, 2024Review Author GaryVery nice office staff. No waiting at all which is very rare for orthopedic surgeons. Really nice medical assistant. Xray tech is very nice and efficient. Dr. Levin is great, friendly, knowledgeable. Offered multiple treatment options. I'm very happy with him and this practice.
- Posted OnFebruary 11, 2024Review Author KristiReview I am forever grateful to my healthcare team at Barrington Orthopedics. I tore my ACL while skiing, and thought I might never make it back. However, 1 year later I am writing this and have skiied 20+ times this season. This is all in thanks to my incredible healthcare team at Barrington Orthopedics. Dr. Rotstein and his team were incredibly kind and patient answering all my questions both pre and post op. I also opted to have my physical therapy through BO’s Buffalo Grove location and it was one of the best decisions I could have made. Right from the start Ericka at the front desk quickly learned my name and always welcomed me with a warm smile. She always checked in on my progress and would even cheer me on during my therapy exercises. My physical therapist Brian Koselke was incredible. He always listened to my concerns and knew when to push and when to let me rest. The technicians were encouraging, and kept me chatting to keep my mind off the exercises. Brian continued to coordinate my care with Dr Rotstein and their teamwork allowed me to make a full recovery! Thank you, thank you to my wonderful care team, I cannot sing their praise enough!
- Posted OnJanuary 26, 2024Review Author SophieDr. Bernstein is the best doctor that both my son and I have had. He is very knowledgeable and highly experienced in his field, and also extremely patient and genuinely kind.
- Posted OnDecember 29, 2023Review Author AneliaCame back from Colorado with a broken elbow. The front desk team gave me an appointment right away. I was very pleased with Dr. Bernstein professionalism and detail explanation of the surgical procedure.
- Posted OnDecember 15, 2023Review Author CynthiaVery professional and personable. Explained situation clearly.
- Posted OnDecember 13, 2023Review Author CatherineDr Yaffe , his PA Sean and Kelly my PT are all so very wonderful in every way. I have unfortunately experienced a few other therapist and surgeon specialist physicians in this field nothing compares to the care I have received with Dr Yaffe and his team!!!! EXCELLENT thank you so much!!! Catherine Sbarra
- Posted OnDecember 13, 2023Review Author jacksDr Mahoney was extremely helpful, kinda, and knowledgeable. 10/10 would recommend.
- Posted OnDecember 9, 2023Review Author MaricruzI had surgery to remove a lipoma on my shoulder with Dr Yaffe. In a few words I can say that he is the BEST! My shoulder was perfect as if I had never had surgery, thanks to him and all of his staff, very good care.
- Posted OnDecember 8, 2023Review Author BettyDr.Bernstein is a great doctors. Spends time and makes sure you understand what he is telling you. I would highly recommend.
- Posted OnDecember 1, 2023Review Author CindyDr Mahoney was very knowledgeable and was great at explaining everything. Very impressed!!!!
- Posted OnJuly 13, 2023Review Author BeckyEveryone in the office was professional and friendly. Dr. Rabinowitz was thorough and clear in explaining my issues. I highly recommend this orthopedic practice.
- Posted OnMay 15, 2023Review Author TimothyPrompt attention to my issue and quick diagnosis
- Posted OnMay 10, 2023Review Author DaveDr. Yaffe listened to me carefully, almost as if I was his only patient. He had x-rays taken and clearly explained the results and provided next step and potential treatment options.
- Posted OnMarch 25, 2023Review Author TimothyDr. Mahoney is first class and Treats her patients with the highest respect and kindness. She takes time to listen and has helped me more than I can ever thank her for. She is the highest example of what a Doctor should be.
- Posted OnFebruary 23, 2023Review Author JenniferVery concise, takes a lot of time to explain things!! Very knowledgable and quick turnarounds, very clear timeline of what to expect moving forward!
- Posted OnFebruary 17, 2023Review Author CathyDr Mahoney is patient and always very thorough to communicate how to resolve my issues. I’ve been going to Dr Mahoney for many years, so obviously very satisfied!
- Posted OnFebruary 10, 2023Review Author SueI have been seeing Dr.Bernstein for about 16 years and I do have to say he is the most caring and informative Dr. I have been to. I recently moved to Lake Geneva and will definitely keep seeing him
- Posted OnDecember 23, 2022Review Author LindaDr Yaffe explained everything about my pain and gave me some great options, very thorough
- Posted OnNovember 28, 2022Review Author DaveThis was my first visit to Barrington Orthopedic and Lynette Mahoney. She clearly read the info I provided through their website as she was fully aware of my symptoms when we first met. She explained what she was going to do and kept me aware every step of the way. I was very pleased with my visit. I would definately recommend Barrington Orthopedic and Lynette Mahoney, DPM. I have scheduled a follow up visit in two weeks.
- Posted OnNovember 9, 2022Review Author janeThorough exam and clear options for treatment.
- Posted On