Matthew Bernstein, MD
Elbow, Hand & Wrist, Shoulder
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Matthew Bernstein, MD
Shoulder, Hand & Wrist, Elbow
Introducing Dr. Matthew Bernstein
Important Information from Dr. Bernstein:
Dr. BernsteIn's Pre and Post Operative Instructions
Dr. Bernstein's Patient Handouts
In the News:
- Posted OnJanuary 31, 2024Review Author StephanieDr. Bernstein is wonderful. He’s a good listener, thorough, and cares a great deal about ensuring patients are educated about their diagnoses.
- Posted OnJanuary 26, 2024Review Author SophieDr. Bernstein is the best doctor that both my son and I have had. He is very knowledgeable and highly experienced in his field, and also extremely patient and genuinely kind.
- Posted OnDecember 29, 2023Review Author AneliaCame back from Colorado with a broken elbow. The front desk team gave me an appointment right away. I was very pleased with Dr. Bernstein professionalism and detail explanation of the surgical procedure.
- Posted OnDecember 26, 2023Review Author NoreenOn time for appointment, took time to explain and review with me and answers all questions and recommendations!
- Posted OnDecember 20, 2023Review Author JorgeDr. Bernstein is the real deal. After seeing other doctors for a persistent chronic tennis elbow injury that has given me pain for well over two years, he was able to treat it with amazing results. He listens, he’s thorough and he’s supportive. Thank you, doctor.
- Posted OnDecember 15, 2023Review Author ReneeI was pleased with how Dr Bernstein took the time to thoroughly explain my condition and how to treat it.
- Posted OnDecember 8, 2023Review Author BettyDr.Bernstein is a great doctors. Spends time and makes sure you understand what he is telling you. I would highly recommend.
- Posted OnNovember 30, 2023Review Author AnonymousVery knowledgeable and informative about my disease and all possible treatments as well as their likelihood for success.
- Posted OnMay 9, 2023Review Author CindyVery nice doctor; explained things so I could understand and took the time to answer all of my questions. I never felt rushed.
- Posted OnApril 23, 2023Review Author FernExcellent. Dr Bernstein spent time to explain all my concerns very thoroughly to help me understand why my shoulder was causing me discomfort.
- Posted OnMarch 31, 2023Review Author AnonymousExtremely knowledgeable and down to earth. Takes all the time needed to explain my condition and options for treatment.
- Posted OnFebruary 10, 2023Review Author SueI have been seeing Dr.Bernstein for about 16 years and I do have to say he is the most caring and informative Dr. I have been to. I recently moved to Lake Geneva and will definitely keep seeing him
- Posted OnFebruary 4, 2023Review Author AnonymousI was very happy as a new patient. I learned what to do to help with my injury as well as the time it may take to heal. I am grateful!
- Posted OnDecember 7, 2022Review Author DanHighly recommend Dr. Bernstein. Very professional, knowledgeable and caring. Explains the injury in detail and makes sure you understand the next steps to remedy the injury.
- Posted OnNovember 27, 2022Review Author JudiDr Bernstein is very friendly, thorough and caring. I was very happy with my appointment and look forward to a successful treatment.
- Posted OnNovember 15, 2022Review Author NishitStaff and doctor very knowledgeable, seasoned, amicable, & accessible. The first very look at my wrist & the nurse knew what the problem exactly was. I was blown away by their approach & level of expertise.
- Posted OnNovember 10, 2022Review Author LaurenVery caring and professional
- Posted OnNovember 7, 2022Review Author ChristineDr Bernstein is an extremely knowledgeable and caring physician.
- Posted OnOctober 29, 2022Review Author AlinaDr Bernstein was very knowledgeable & professional during our appointment for problems with my hands. I was very pleased that he took a lot of time explaining intricate information about my diagnosis. He also gave me written follow-up instructions & handouts that will be helpful to look over. I will definitely return if I encounter any further issues.
- Posted OnOctober 26, 2022Review Author IreneDr. Bernstein shed new light on a problem that two prior doctors have either missed, or chose not to comment on. He’s skilled, competent, and compassionate.
- Posted On