Diagnosis & Treatment
The doctors at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists are experts in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. Our board-certified doctors have a thorough understanding of the Illinois Workers' Compensation system and create treatment plans focused on the injured employee to obtain maximum medical improvement (MMI) quickly and safely.
Our program features:
- Dedicated Workers' Compensation Intake Team for fast and convenient scheduling
- Work status reports completed the same day as the exam
- Exam notes and reports generated within 24-48 hours after the exam
- Dedicated workers' compensation coordinator to communicate with employers, adjusters, and case managers
- Industrial Rehabilitation Program
Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs)
IMEs are a critical step in determining a patient's return-to-work status. Barrington Orthopedic Specialists provides efficient IME services, and our specialists understand the importance of timely and accurate communication.
Our IME program features:
- General orthopedic subspecialties
- Convenient scheduling
- Timely transcribed reports
For more information or to contact our Workers' Compensation Intake Team directly, please call (847) 285-4220.