Paul Nourbash, MD
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Paul Nourbash, MD
Introducing Dr. Paul Nourbash
Important Information from Dr. Nourbash:
Dr. Nourbash's Videos:
In the News:
- Posted OnDecember 8, 2023Review Author AnonymousExcellent Surgeon and physician. I would not go anywhere else for knee or hip surgery. Dr. Nourbash is very educational with clients and I like that he explains everything . He also individualizes his approach to meet the needs of each client.
- Posted OnNovember 4, 2023Review Author LoriDr Nourbash is an incredible Dr! He is so detailed, thorough and easy to understand. And he makes you feel so comfortable with his warm smile! He has such concern for all of his patients. My husband is also his patient, having had 3 joint replacements with outstanding results! Thank you Dr Nourbash!
- Posted OnJuly 4, 2023Review Author JoyceHe was very personable, informative, made me feel comfortable. Answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend him.
- Posted OnJune 24, 2023Review Author AnonymousDr Nourbash continues to respect his patient's issues & their ideas of where they want to be when their medical treatment is over. He lays out a realistic plan & looks for other professional help if necessary. I trust his ideas & choices for me. He wants success for his patients & works diligently to achieve it - he also expects that same attitude from his patients. His sense of humor & sincerity are evident, he wants the best for his patients. I'm so glad I found him way back when !
- Posted OnJune 22, 2023Review Author AnonymousI appreciate that Dr. Nourbash listens to my concerns and questions and explains things so I can understand. He is patient , and never rushed.
- Posted OnApril 29, 2023Review Author AnonymousDr. Nourbash was professional, engaging, and informative. He was recommended from a friend that was very pleased with both of her knee surgery results.
- Posted OnApril 28, 2023Review Author Anonymousi've been seeing Dr. Norbash for 15 years, during some complicated medical issues. He monitored progress and referred me to other providers when necessary. during that time he continued to follow me. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Norbash.
- Posted OnApril 24, 2023Review Author AnonymousDr Nourbash was very honest and informative to my condition. I appreciated his bed side manner as well.
- Posted OnApril 11, 2023Review Author AnonymousDr. Nourbash is an exceptional doctor and a good person. I respect him and value his care.
- Posted OnApril 9, 2023Review Author AnonymousThe best commentary I can give you is that each time I come in to see Dr. Norbash/Elk Grove for various different situations, I always grab a stack of his cards. I have recommended him to many people. His level of professionalism, coupled with his sense of humor and relatability make him a doctor, whom I would choose any day.
- Posted OnMarch 31, 2023Review Author AnonymousDr. Nourbash invests time to understand the whole person before recommending medical procedures. Very satisfied. Feel confident in his care.
- Posted OnMarch 4, 2023Review Author DebraI had a total right hip replacement 6 weeks ago, in a word, Dr. Nourbash is Amazing! Here is why, before my surgery I was in constant pain, lost my mobility. I researched other surgeons, they tried to convenience me that the anterior approach was the way to go. Dr. Nourbash explained both procedures (the only one who did by the way) and why he uses the Posterolateral Approach and why he prefers Did I mention he is a complete joy to talk with, he explains everything thoroughly and makes you feel so comfortable and never rushed. It was an easy decision to go with Dr. Nourbash and the Posterolateral Approach. I had outpatient surgery, followed all of Dr. Norbashes recommendations, restrictions and did the required PT work. I was walking without a walker or cane within 14 days. The old pain is gone, my recovery has been amazingly quick. You’ll hear that recovery is quicker with the anterior approach, I am so glad I did not believe the hype I have no idea how my recovery could be any quicker. I could not be happier or more thrilled with my results. Dr. Nourbash changed my life, I am actually living life again. Thank you Dr. Nourbash, you are truly Amazing!
- Posted OnFebruary 24, 2023Review Author AnonymousPassionate, energetic, engaged. I appreciated his love of medicine and drive to improve.
- Posted OnFebruary 17, 2023Review Author AnonymousI appreciated Dr. Nourbash wisdom and knowledge in assessing my diagnosis quickly. His humor as well as his serious side. His words of encouragement and hope. I came away from my appointment with hope and assurance. Thank you!
- Posted OnDecember 27, 2022Review Author MaryDr. Nourbash has been mine and mine husband's orthopedic doctor and surgeon for many years now. We have complete confidence and trust in Dr. Nourbash for he has treated and resolved our orthopedic related issues. He takes the time to listen to our medical complaints and talk things out in a timely fashion at each office visit. In addition to his competent medical advice, Dr. Nourbash has a great sense of humor!!
- Posted OnDecember 5, 2022Review Author RubyVery nice and friendly staffs that make you comfortable. I have confidence and high regard for the surgeon who will be doing my surgery. Dr. Paul Norboush is a very experienced orthopedic surgeon and I trust him to take care of my surgical needs.
- Posted OnNovember 15, 2022Review Author HaroldHaven't seen Doctor Nourbash for 12 years . Office appointment went smooth as always. Service was excellent and it was good to see doctor Nourbash again.
- Posted OnNovember 14, 2022Review Author CarolynCaring, patient, kind, compassionate man. I like him
- Posted OnNovember 11, 2022Review Author JoergNothing but the best, great doctor outstanding service
- Posted OnNovember 7, 2022Review Author kathyComforting and knowledgeable friendly and takes time to listen!
- Posted On