MEET DAVID L. TASHIMA, M. D.
Dr. David Tashima is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physical medicine and rehabilitation physician who specializes in neck, back, and spine conditions. He joined Barrington Orthopedic Specialists in 2009. Dr. Tashima performs electromyography (EMG) testing, epidural injections and facet injections for neck, back and spine conditions. He focuses on restoring his patients to their optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Tashima enjoys traveling and spending time with his family and playing sports with his kids.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Back and Neck Conditions and Treatments
- Spine Conditions and Treatments
- Facet Joint Injections
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Work Related Injuries
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Miami University, Oxford, OH
- Doctorate of Medicine, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Preliminary Medicine, Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati, OH
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- Interventional Spine, Lags Spine & Sportscare, Santa Maria, CA
- Board-Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation