MEET LYNETTE M. MAHONEY, D. P. M.
Dr. Lynette Mahoney is a board-certified podiatric foot and ankle surgeon. She joined Barrington Orthopedic Specialists in 2007. Dr. Mahoney delivers comprehensive care for foot and ankle conditions. There is nothing Dr. Mahoney enjoys more than seeing her patients return back to optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
When she’s not seeing patients, Dr. Mahoney enjoys volunteering in her local community, reading, painting, swimming, and spending quality time with her family.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Foot Conditions and Treatments
- Ankle Conditions and Treatments
- Ankle Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- Achilles Repair
- Ankle Tendon Repair
- Trauma–Ankle and Foot Fractures
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis Treatment
- Sports Injuries
- Injection-Based Treatment
- Work Related Injuries
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medicine Association
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Podiatric Surgery, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Board-Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Mahoney Discusses Plantar Fasciitis
Dr. Mahoney Discusses Bunion Correction Surgery