MEET MARK N. LEVIN, M. D.
Dr. Mark Levin is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in treating orthopedic conditions and injuries including injuries at work as well as injuries to the ankles, back, elbows, feet, hands, hips, knees, neck, shoulders, spine, and wrists. He also specializes in sports medicine and in treating the needs of athletes and active individuals.
He focuses on restoring his patients to their optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- North American Spine Society
- American Association for Physician Leadership
- Illinois State Medical Society
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Doctorate of Medicine, Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Sports Medicine, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery