MEET RICHARD S. RABINOWITZ, M. D.
Dr. Richard Rabinowitz is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in non-surgical back, neck and spine conditions. He joined Barrington Orthopedic Specialists in 1997 and has been treating patients with disabling back and nerve pain related to their spine. Dr. Rabinowitz focuses on restoring his patients to their optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Spine Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery