Shoulder arthroscopy is a minimally invasive procedure that can be used to diagnose and treat many different types of shoulder injuries. Arthroscopy allows for a fast recovery time and can significantly reduce the amount of pain and inflammation you’ll feel following your surgery.
At Barrington Orthopedic Specialists, we specialize in providing minimally invasive treatments like shoulder arthroscopy for our patients in Greater Chicago, IL. Our experienced upper extremity team helps you understand the benefits of arthroscopy and the individualized care plan that is best for you.
If you’re ready to explore shoulder arthroscopy and the benefits it can bring, contact Barrington Orthopedic Specialists today. Our knowledgeable team is here to answer any questions you may have about the procedure or recovery process. We look forward to helping you get back to doing what you love, pain-free!
Shoulder Pain Treatment for Improved Quality of Life
Shoulder arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that enables our talented team of experts to diagnose and treat a variety of shoulder joint problems. Here are some of the key features of shoulder arthroscopy:
- Small incision: Shoulder arthroscopy is a minimally invasive procedure that involves only small incisions in the shoulder, minimizing damage to surrounding tissues and reducing the risk of infection.
- Precise visualization: Arthroscopy allows the surgeon to visualize the inside of the shoulder joint in great detail through a small camera, providing a clear view of the joint and making it easier to locate and repair any issues.
- Quick recovery time: Because shoulder arthroscopy is minimally invasive, it generally leads to a quicker recovery time compared to more invasive surgical procedures.
The benefits of this treatment include:
- Less scarring: Smaller incisions result in less scarring, providing a better cosmetic outcome.
- Faster recovery: The minimally invasive nature of shoulder arthroscopy often leads to quicker recovery times.
- Reduced pain: Patients typically experience less postoperative pain following arthroscopy when compared to traditional open surgeries.
- Improved accuracy: The advanced imaging techniques used during arthroscopy allow for greater accuracy in diagnosis and treatment.
What conditions can shoulder arthroscopy treat?
Shoulder arthroscopy can be used to treat various conditions, including rotator cuff tears, labral tears, shoulder instability, impingement syndrome, and more.
Where is Barrington Orthopedic Specialists located?
Barrington Orthopedic Specialists has multiple conveniently accessible locations across the greater Chicago area. Our offices can be found in:
- Bartlett, IL
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Elk Grove Village, IL
- Schaumburg, IL
How can I get started with the best shoulder specialists near me?
At Barrington Orthopedic Specialists, we make it easy to get started with the top hand and wrist specialists in Illinois. Just use our to select a time that works for you, and we’ll be in contact shortly.