MEET HASHAM M. ALVI, M. D.
Dr. Hasham Alvi is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon and specializes in minimally invasive primary and revision joint replacement including total knee replacement, total hip replacement, and the anterior approach to total hip replacement. He treats a comprehensive list of injuries and conditions that pertain to the hip and knee. As a hip and knee reconstruction orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Alvi focuses on restoring his patients to their optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Bachelor of Science, Binghamton University – State University of New York, Binghamton, NY
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York – Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- General Surgery, McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery, McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Hip & Knee Reconstruction, McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
SURGERY CENTER AFFILIATIONS
Cindy Vallera was approaching her mid-50s in good spirits and in great health—with the exception of some hip and back pain that kept her from being as active as she wanted to be. Before coming to Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) she’d been diagnosed with arthritis in both hips, which led to pain management injections from her previous doctor. Read More…..
Hasham M. Alvi, M.D., fellowship-trained joint replacement, hip and knee surgeon, has joined Barrington Orthopedic Specialists. Patients in need of specialized hip and knee care are encouraged to call (847) 285-4200 to schedule an appointment.
As a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Alvi’s expertise includes a wide variety of advanced procedures and techniques to promptly and effectively diagnose and treat orthopedic injuries and conditions of the hip and knee.
“I am proud to be a part of the exceptional team here at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists,” says Dr. Alvi. “I look forward to working with the people of this community and helping my patients regain their active lifestyles.”
- Conversational Spanish
864 West Stearns Rd
Barlett, Illinois 60103
404 North McHenry Road
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089
120 East Higgins Rd
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
929 West Higgins Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60195