MEET CIRO CIRRINCIONE, M. D.
Dr. Ciro Cirrincione is an accomplished board-certified orthopedic surgeon and specializes in non-surgical conditions of the shoulder, knee, and sports medicine .
Over a long, successful career, Dr. Cirrincione values the close relationships he has formed with countless patients who have benefited greatly from his compassionate care and medical expertise. As a dedicated physician Dr. Cirrincione focuses on restoring patients to their optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Cirrincione enjoys spending time with his family, playing tennis and traveling.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Knee Conditions & Treatments
- Shoulder Conditions & Treatments
- Sports Medicine
- Injection-Based Treatment
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Chief of Orthopedic Surgery, St. Alexius Medical Center
- Medical Director, Hoffman Estates Surgery Center
- Surgery Steering Committee, St. Alexius Medical Center
- Trauma Committee, St. Alexius Medical Center
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Combined Surgery and Medicine, Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Orthopedics, Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Associate in Orthopedics, Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Associate in Orthopedics, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
864 West Stearns Rd
Barlett, Illinois 60103
120 East Higgins Rd
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
929 West Higgins Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60195