MEET SEAN E. JEREB, M. D.
Dr. Sean Jereb is board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine and arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee. He joined Barrington Orthopedic Specialists since 2003. Dr. Jereb focuses on restoring his patients to their optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
Dr. Jereb is the Team Physician for Hoffman Estates High School.
Outside of the office, Dr. Jereb enjoys skiing, weightlifting, and spending time with his family.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Knee Conditions and Treatments
- Shoulder Conditions and Treatments
- Sports Medicine Injuries
- Arthroscopy Knee and Shoulder Surgery
- Arthroscopy ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopy Meniscectomy/Meniscal Repair
- Arthroscopy Rotator Cuff Repair
- Arthroscopy Shoulder Labral Repair
- Injection-Based Treatments
- Work Related Injuries
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL
- Doctorate of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- General Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Sports Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery