MEET JASON L. ROTSTEIN, M. D.
Dr. Jason Rotstein is a board-certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine, knee and shoulder conditions. He joined Barrington Orthopedic Specialists in 2010. Dr. Rostein performs advanced arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder including revision ligament reconstruction and rotator cuff repair, and knee replacement. He focuses on restoring his patients to their optimal functional ability as quickly as possible.
Dr. Rotstein has been the Team Physician for Buffalo Grove High School since 2013.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Rotstein enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, cooking and watching and attending sporting events.
CLINICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Knee Conditions and Treatments
- Shoulder Conditions and Treatments
- Sports Medicine Injuries
- Arthroscopy Knee and Shoulder Surgery
- Arthroscopy ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopy Knee Meniscal Surgery
- Arthroscopy Rotator Cuff Repair
- Arthroscopy Shoulder Labral Repair
- Partial Knee Replacement-MAKO Robotic-Arm Assisted
- Total Knee Replacement-MAKO Robotic-Arm Assisted
- Injection-Based Treatments
- Work Related Injuries
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- General Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Sports Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
404 North McHenry Road
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089
120 East Higgins Rd
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
929 West Higgins Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60195